These GPS running smartwatches with built-in music storage help you train and recover smarter with features such as race widget, which helps you plan your race-day strategy with daily suggested workouts. Morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health along with the day ahead. Plus, get up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode for a full picture of your health — from sleep to training.
- Built with a slim design and an always-on, full-color display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight — with available sizes of 46 mm and 41 mm
- Smaller-sized Forerunner® 255S Music provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 26 hours in GPS mode for a full picture of your health — from sleep to training
- Download up to 500 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
- Morning report summarizes your sleep, recovery time, training status, HRV status and daily workout suggestion in one place as soon as you wake up (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)
- Get ready for your next race with training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery