The Rincon combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a robust nylon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won't de-laminate or break down.
|Delivery time:||Ships within 24 hours.|
A supportive 3D-molded footbed enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via a single BOA L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and an adjustable forefoot strap. It's a great choice for riders looking for reliable performance with outstanding value in off-road footwear.
- One-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Boa L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Reflective heel tab
- Die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Nylon-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 320 grams (size 39)