|Ships within 24 hours.
The training readiness feature tells you when you’re primed for a productive session — while multi-band GPS and full-color, built-in maps keep you on track when you’re en route.
- Brilliant AMOLED touchscreen display with traditional button controls and lightweight titanium bezel
- Battery life: up to 23 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 31 hours in GPS mode
- Confidently run any route using full-color, built-in maps and multi-band GPS
- Training readiness score is based on sleep quality, recovery, training load and HRV status to determine if you’re primed to go hard and reap the rewards (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- Plan race strategy with personalized daily suggested workouts based on the race and course that you input into the Garmin Connect app and then view the race widget on your watch; daily suggested workouts adapt after every run to match performance and recovery
- Switch between sports with a button press by using built-in profiles for triathlons, duathlons, brick workouts and swimruns — or customize your own multisport profiles